Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Artist's Raffle

Hello and thank you for reading this.

We have been overcome with emotion at the generosity of all the artists and makers that we have contacted,  asking if they would be able to contribute a prize for the Funds for Gretel artist's raffle.

Their  generosity has been amazing and the list of prizes grows daily. Please take a look at the 'prizes' page (tab at top of this page) to see the incredible gifts that have been pledged so far.

You can now buy tickets from our fundraising page at Indiegogo.  Tickets will be £1 each and you can buy as many as you like.  I ticket = 1 raffle entry so £5 = 5 etc.  The more you buy the better your chances are of winning a great piece of original artwork.

Each ticket purchased is entered into the draw.   In addition, each donation over £10 will be entered into  a Grand Prize Draw to win a week's holiday in a cottage in Suffolk (details to come), a perfect artist's retreat!

The tickets will be on sale until 30th March and the draw will take place after that when all winners will be contacted.

Please also visit our Facebook page and like and share it with your friends.

6 comments:

  1. They are fantastic prizes. Where do you want my contact information listed, or will you have it from PayPal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tut-tut, yes all details are on Paypal so we can contact you after the draw to let you know if you are a winner, good luck and thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea. I'm sure many have got involved and I will share this info around! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful, I would love to donate a piece of pottery, if its not too late.
    jkwhitmore@hotmail.com

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not artistic, I'm a veggie grower and chicken keeper, but I AM a Blogger and as such I have Blogged about this and linked to you, I hope this is okay.

    It's all I can do, I wish there was more.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete